July 23, 2012

I have been tossing and turning in my bed for the past hour and still couldn't get to sleep. Thoughts and memories of past events kept flooding my mind. Its not the first time that this is happening (if it is, perhaps its the harbinger of the end of my life lol) but its still irritating. I gotta wake up at 6am later to reach work on time. Then again, I am not really looking forward to going to work given the sad state of affairs things are in my office. Bummer.

The only solace *FUCK YOU YOUTUBE STOP INTERRUPTING MY MUSIC WITH YOUR GODDAMNED UNWARRANTED MONEY MAKING STUPID DUMBASS COMMERCIALS WHICH NOBODY WANTS TO SEE. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "DON'T BE EVIL" GOOGLE?*

Ahem.

As I was saying, the only solace I can find in this madness of an internshit is that I have only 2 weeks left. I can do this. Hopefully.

And now I am in my brother's room. Remember the one I had the weird dream in? Yeah that's the one. I no longer sleep here but I sort of converted it into my computer room by shifting the mahjong table in. He doesn't even come home to sleep anymore. I have to establish a human presence in the room lest it gets... overran... but by whom?

I dunno. Maybe it can show itself.

Maybe not.

Hmmm.






















Maybe I should hang a flag with my face on it in the room. That might work.

No comments: