November 23, 2015

Talking to Beethoven

Back to posting on this blog after ignoring it for 2 years. I need to let my emotions out but I can't do that on the usual social media platforms without looking like someone in desperate need of virtual concerns, likes and the associated shenanigans.

I don't believe I am alone. There are times when I need to express the anguish in me, whether in words or otherwise, to release the pent up pressure within me. I don't need any sympathy or understanding, just an avenue to voice out my unhappiness to someone, anyone. I guess its abit like voyeurism; the ones getting on with it don't mind being watched. But just don't interrupt their bodily bonding.

Likewise, I just want to make my unhappiness known, as if doing so makes the problem go away, or at least feel less problematic. But I don't care for the judgment of others. Because everyone has their own problems, and its always easy to comment as an outsider.

"I will do X and the problem is solved. Is he stupid or what?"

Well, he has a restriction Y which is preventing him from doing X to solve the problem.

"Then do Z to solve Y and  X will be settled accordingly!"

His present condition does not allow him to do Z.

"Then that is his problem."

Yeah, it is his problem. It doesn't take a genius to point that out. A loud-mouthed scatterbrain individual can do that.

So, what is my unhappiness? There are many. I don't even know where to begin.

2 comments:

curious_boi said...

Wow, finally an update! You are right, you arent alone. You can always msg me if you feel the need to talk to somebody about anything :)

On the supplements said...

Hello Guru