April 14, 2007

Every human, I believe, is capable of feeling the unmistakable sensation of having someone staring at you, or watching at you from behind.


So, have u ever felt, occasionally, that you are being watched by somebody, or something, from behind?


Most of the time, you know deep down that something is watching you and naturally, you will turn around to see who is feasting his eyes on you. But, what if when u turn around and no one is there?


Or when you look up into the mirror and no one is behind you. But that dreaded feeling of something watching you is still present?


Is it just you? Or is it something else...


For the whole of my life, I have heard many tales of the paranormal and have watched countless horror films. Some really sent a shiver down my spine while others simply bores me to death.


I never gave much thought to the Otherside... until recently.


I recalled all the stupid things I used to say I would do if I ever met the Third Kind and now, I regret making those brainless comments.
.
.
.


I saw something undesirable the other day and now, it has entered my life.


I have taken a photo of it, be it by luck or by chance. I hope whoever out there can help me out and save my life. I am only 18.....





Attached photo of the ghost that has supposedly entered my life... hah! What were you guys expecting! XD
Sidenote: The chinese have a tradition of giving inauspicious or bad names to their children so that when they grow up, they would turn into a handsome/pretty gentleman/lady. The above picture sort of proved this tradition. Perhaps its just one of out a million but oh well, no harm trying ha!

No comments: