April 22, 2007

Everybody - Peace - AND - Love!

Gwahahaha.

I have finally bought myself a NINTENDO DS LITE! Huat ah.

Sorry Ted, for not waiting for you. But you were not at home yesterday either heh.

I did not regret my choice and I firmly believe that its more fun to play with than the PSP. Well, thats the reason why I decided to get the DS in the first place; it has most of the games that I want to play. Plus, the stylus is so cool and convenient to use! Oblivious to most people, the DS can also play music and video, much like the PSP. You just need to buy some extra components and make some configuration and you will have something which resembles a PSP with longer battery life. Who cares about the bigger screen on the PSP when it has a somewhat abyssmal battery life?DS users and DS would be users, you no longer have to be envious of the PSP! I know I am not. Nihihihi

But rumours have it that the PSP2 is coming out soon. Hmm...

I spent the whole of yesterday helping Sher with her D&T project. We worked from 4pm till 1am. And her idea.... is related to my favourite fruit. We came up with many many many funny concepts, most notably the Ah Soon method and a LV and Giordano version of our creation. How interesting. And really... I have to take my hats of Sher's friend who can actually come out with the most ridiculous idea using magnetic force and bamboo poles. She also helped Sher come up with some ideas, which in my opinion, is full of anormalies. But like she said, an idea is just an idea, it doesnt has to be realistic. So who cares?

Now talking about my favourite fruit... its been awhile since I last ate it and I am craving for it now! Yes. CRAVING! But sadly, I do not have the time to go buy the fruit and I am somewhat cash strapped as well, with all my assets frozen in my bank~ (And no, I am not rich. Your assets will normally get frozen only when you are going to become bankrupt.)

I really like to know how Sher's teacher will respond to her D&T project. Sher, you gotta message me on Monday night and tell me about it!

PS: Alfonsus, its no big deal getting the chance to fire 6 different types of weapons for your range when you can't use them to shoot live enemies XD

Walking in again...

No comments: