May 29, 2008

What the fish?

Back in 2000, the price of one barrel of oil is $25.
Now in 2008, it shot up to $125 per barrel!

A $100 jump in just 8 years thanks to Mr Bush messing with some oil producing countries in the Middle East. No wonder every driver is complaining nowadays about the exhobitant oil prices.

If I had known this is going to happen, I would have stockpiled barrels of oil at home and then sell them now to make big money!

Hmm... Interesting. Another idea comes to my mind almost instantly!

If I can dominate the global oil industry, I can practically dominate the entire world!
My evil plan to conquer the world!

Whichever country refuses to submit to my will shall risk having their crucial economic installations shut down; no oil will be sold to those that disobeys me! And because I dominate the oil industry, I can sell at any price I like! $5000 per barrel... sounds almost like an instant way to become the richest man on Earth. Mwhaha.

But first, I must find some way to unite all the major oil-producing country under my glorious banner. I will probably go and join the ranks of Gazprom, Russia's multi-national oil conglomerate, and then slowly rise up the corporate ladder. Then once I become CEO and the chairman of the Board of Directors, I will use my financial power and the political power I have from Kremlim to coerce those oil-producing nations to ally me!

They either join me, or face total annihilation by my invincible space cannon (courtesy of the Russian Space Agency)! I will have total control! With that, China, America and other so-called superpowers can kiss my a$%!

Mwahahaha. There is no need for war! I just need oil to rule the world!
Just you all wait and see!

No comments: