August 31, 2008

"From all this we may learn that there are two races of men in this world but only these two. The race of the decent man and the race of the indecent man. Both are found everywhere, they penetrate into all groups of society. No group consists entirely of decent or indecent people. In this sense no group is of pure race."

- Victor Frankl

I totally agree, nobody is perfect. Everything is relative. Different people see things differently. One man's meat might be another man's poison.

So, who is to say that my ideals are bad?

I understand that I am not a perfect being, neither are my plans too. But the only way to make me perfect is to exterminate everyone else except for me. That way, I will be the one and only entity left which is capable of making judgment. Only then will I become the perfect One.

Which is why I must bring my plan to fruition.

I will start with that hopelessly infested land of the Dragons' Descendents.

No comments: