September 20, 2009

I just watched The Ugly Truth together with Sher and gang. The show was fabulous, nothing like the typical romance movie that I thought it to be. Instead, it talks about the not-so-pretty truth of a relationship, which I believe some parts to be true. Men are visual creatures by nature and if women wants to attract her crush, then she needs to buy bras which says "Hello and come put me in your mouth". To quote from the movie "Do you really think guys mean it when they say they love your personality and character? What they really mean is I love your tits and your butt." Let us not deny this. We are all attracted to pretty stuff.

I highly recommend this movie to all guys and girls. It gives you a clearer insight to how men behaves and how women should go about in attracting the man of her dreams.

After the movie, Sher asked me if I was afraid of seeking a second relationship. After all, I had put in so much effort in my first and it still ended up in the drain. My answer to her was nope. Sure, I might feel apprehensive about meeting another person but it won't stop me from getting into a new relationship. I don't see the point of burning down the whole forest because of a single tree (I used to think so in the past but soon realized my folly). What has passed will remain history forever. One cannot keep living in the past and wishing that things didn't happen the way they happened. Maybe things were meant to happen that way to prepare you for the future.

So if anyone of you out there has just broke up, don't feel too bad. I know the first few moment of impact might be hard to bear. Don't try to bottle everything up yourself. Find someone to talk to and vent your anguish. Once you feel better, move on. It is obvious that your ex is not worth your time. You should hold your head up high and proudly shout "NEXT BETTER PLAYER PLEASE!"

So people. I am single and available. Any takers? Just leave a message on my tagboard and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

No comments: