September 19, 2009

University life turns out to be more hectic than I expected.

I find myself sleeping at around 1am - 2am everyday in hall and waking up at 8am - 10am for lessons the next day. I cannot explain this phenomenon. Its like some mysterious force distorted my timespace continuity and fast forwarded me to the end of everyday without me knowing it. I know I have free time but I can't seem to utilize them because they seem to be expended instantaneously in the blink of an eye. It's like playing emulated Pokemon games on your PC where you simply fast forward the game to skip all the boring scenes to get to the ending fast. Now I know how Ash felt when I fast-forwarded him last time to get my Mewtwo ASAP.

Either that, or I am having some time management crisis. I should go for a few rounds of Time Crisis to set things in order. LOL.

Though hectic, I still find uni life exciting and full of surprises. For example, eye candies have been coming my way and unlike in the past, I actually had some form of social interaction with them this time round. But sometimes, I really wish they were not my eye candies. But I guess some things can't be rushed. At least now I know NTU has its fair share of attractive people too.

Some ADM student should know that better than I do.

No comments: