November 30, 2009

Its 3.30am and I am still awake. My Computing paper is at 9am later on. Hmm.
Will I make it for the paper? Or will I oversleep and miss it, failing it immediately?
I wonder...

Heck. Exams aside. I just watched Silent Hill for the second time and I realized most part of it is based on Silent Hill 1, which I am playing on my PSP (and had just completed). I love the game. The psychological fear it evokes coupled with the awsome soundtracks (courtesy of Akira Yamaoka) makes it a perfect survival-horror game. I liked Resident Evil too but Silent Hill is simply mind-fucking and I find that to be most thrilling. I've always liked mind games... but I guess I am too stupid to conjure a decent one.

Silent Hill. I wonder if a place like this really exists. If it does, Japan will be a good place for it to be in with all its occultish background and creepy, faraway villages in the mountain where the villagers conduct fiendish rituals. Wait a sec. That would be the territory of Fatal Frame!

"Remember this map. The memory could save your life."

No comments: