April 03, 2010

Oh my sky what is going on? I can no longer focus like before. It takes the sligtest bit of distraction to pull me away from the primary task nowadays.Take for example this afternoon, I was about to start revising my Chemsitry when a random thought about Pikachu leads me to playing my newly bought Pokemon HeartGold for the whole day. What is worst is I know my Chemistry quiz is next Tuesday and I am aware that there is mother a lot which I need to study.

I allowed myself to waste my day away on a game despite being fully aware of the dire consequences if I didn't do well for my quiz. This is totally unacceptable behavior! Yet, I am permitting it.

Have I been bewitched?

Even now I am wandering aimlessly outside knowing that public transport services are going to terminate soon and I might have to end up walking home.

Just wonderful.

No comments: