August 26, 2011

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me

You never said goodbye
Someone tell my why
Did you have to go
And leave me world so cold



This is a very beautiful song from the late King of Pop. I can picture myself singing it (or playing it on the radio) to that person in a penthouse apartment overlooking the city's skyline, with a bucket of champagne and both of us are just enjoying each others' company in the middle of the night, feeling ever so blissful because we know we are not alone.



Speaking of which, I am currently as rich as a farmer in Cambodia. With that, I can only keep on dreaming.

rEaLiTy Y u No KiNd?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's alright... you'll find that person in a penthouse apartment soon enough ;)

Jin said...

how do you know? don't tell me you are that person! haha. while i dont usually go for someone younger than me, i shall make an exception for u!

Anonymous said...

hahaha but i've no penthouse, riches or anything related to Mother Russia. I cant buy you a Razer Blade laptop or an Alienware!

Jin said...

i never asked for you to own a penthouse apartment, neither did I asked for you to be a russian or shower me with tech gadgets. hehe.