August 26, 2006

just another day

Went swimming yesterday. Went to the Bishan Swimming Complex. Felt that its a nice place. The ambience appeals to me. Got lotsa sun. And not very many people. Might be swimming there from now on.

On the way I saw lotsa friends of my friend. What can I say? Its his turf anyways.

Had my teacher's day celebrations yesterday. The concert was not half bad. Some performance were quite interesting. Like the yoyo performance. Dint know you could do so many stunts with a yoyo.

Got myself tanned from the swim. I like it. But it may start to peel off soon.

I told myself I shall begin revisions for my preliminary exams today but I found myelf blogging about yesterday instead. Then again, I WILL start today.

Am really cash strapped now. I have been spending my pocket money thoroughly every week for the past few weeks and saved up none. Gonna be broke soon.

"Without ample preparation, you can just wait to fail."

No comments: