August 07, 2006

I am back!

Haha its been awhile since I last updated...

Had my General Paper mock exam today and it was so mental straining.. to make things worst I had to sit for my Phyics continual assessment after my GP paper. 4.5 hours of continuous test and exam.... this is sheer madness. Ah but at least some funny stuff happened during the exam. The invigilator for the GP exam, Mr. Fahy, likes to shout shout and shout. He even shouts into the microphone. So when it was time for the paper to end, he shouted into the mic ''TIMES UP!!!'' and the whole lecture theatre jumped. LOL. Alphonsus, who was sitting beside me, practically jumped out of his seat and he was like 'F***' etc etc lol. It was an amusing sight and I had to try very hard to not laugh... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The physics test was rather difficult in my opinion, guess its time i start revising seriously and cut down on my Mapling hours.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it is the beginning of my National Day holidays which will last 3 days from tomorrow to Thursday wooo. Will be going to school tomorrow for a Big Walk(7++ km) as part of our National Day celebration. How that has got anything to do with my country's birthday I don't know. Heard that we would be released at 11 am tomorrow YAY!

Just bought a red crumpler yesterday and thought that no one in school has it but to my horror, I saw a girl carrying it today...AHHHHH haiz. I think I should not have bought the crumpler since it is actually very plain in design and its dirt-like common.. Everybody seems to be carrying it nowadays. But the good thing is the bag is very durable. Guess I won't be changing bags for the next ten years haha.

No comments: