October 25, 2006

I am 18 ++ years old already and I still do not have my own room! How cool is that? Not very cool in my opinion...

It is really sad when most of my friends have their own spheres of privacy while I still have to sleep with my parents, not that I resent sleeping with them but I believe I have come of age to own my personal chamber. Besides, at my age, not having my own room can be somewhat troublesome.

1) My mom would hog the living room tv for herself every after, so I cant play the PS2 24 hours a day.

1.5) My mom would insist that she must be able to hear the tv sounds and that means I have to shut down the volume on my com if I am using it.

2) I have no proper and conducive place to revise for my examinations. Option A, I either do it in the kitchen but it can get pretty hot at times and my mom's tv is blasting away at me. Option B, I could carry the mahjong table into my parents' room and study there but the setback is every night at 10-11pm, my parents would come in to sleep so I have to shift everything from their room to the kitchen. This disrupts my revision to such an extent that I no longer feel like studying after moving everything.

3) I do not have a safe place to answer personal phone calls.

4) My wardrobe is too small. In fact, out of two wardrobes in my parents' room, I only one one eighth of it.

5) I have no place to keep my stuff e.g comics, magazines, bags etc etc

6) I have no safe place to hide my money...

7) I have to help sweep and mop the entire room despite only occupying one third of it. (Haha i guess this doesnt count...)

8) When I am playing the PS or computer(both are in the living room) at like 2am in the morning, sometimes my mom would come out and pee and along the way, she would nag at me.

Sad case... However, once my brother, who is already married, moves out, I would have my own personal dominion. But from the looks of it, I might have to wait for a few more years... Besides, he told me that he installed hidden cameras in his room. I am not sure if he is kidding or not; he doesnt look like he is but he also does look like he is... Anybody knows how I could search and remove those Tools of Voyeurism? Seriously I won't tolerate anybody that tried to infringe my privacy. If I have to, I would repaint the whole room to cover any cracks on the wall.

Oh I decided to get the Nokia 8110 once again thanks to Mr. Commando. Anybody knows where I can get it please tag me and tell me about it thanks. It looks like this:

No comments: