October 07, 2006

I have been procrastinating my time away today... Woke up in the morning with the intention to start revising after breakfast but I became glued to my computer instead.

Told myself that I should relax for awhile and would start studying at 12 noon but I end up playing the com up till 4pm. I thought I would start studying after my Full Metal Alchemist ends at 4.30pm but all I did was just look, yes literally, through my TYS and after less than 30 minutes, I am back to my com again.

I played all the way till 7pm where I had my dinner. Looked through my Prelim papers and after like 30 minutes, I started playing again... I am so hopeless.

My maths mock paper is like 37 hours away and I still haven't start revision proper. I am doomed for my A levels.

Found the hex editor, otherwise known as cheat, for my uncharted waters this afternoon and tweak my character's stats to uber-ness. Mwahahaha.

Check this out:

W/o the cheats, I would take about 80 days in the game to up one navigational level. That is equivalent to 20-25 minutes in the real world. So, I would need roughly 19 hours to achieve 50 levels.

W/o the cheats, I would take about many days in the game to up on battle level. That is equivalent to about 2 hours in the real world. I need 100 hours to achieve 50 levels.

With the cheat, all I need is just 2 minutes and my character would become invincible. So can you see the benefits of the cheats now? Do note that there are more than the above two stats to raise before ubernizing of a character is possible. They include Knowledge, Seamanship, Leadership, Courage etc etc. Imagine trying to max them the orthodox way... What a waste of time!

This is why that exists smart and not-so-smart people.

You might disagree with my doings and label me as a bloody cheater but you have to realised that not all game, especially monotonous ones, are worth playing through orthodoxically. And its just a game, so don't get too serious about it.

Should I continue playing somemore or go to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to revise...

I think I will just play for awhile more... yes, just a while more...

No comments: