December 10, 2007

All right! I just finished watching V for Vendetta. The last time I watched it (with Alfonsus) I failed to comprehend its essence because there were no subtitles and I can't catch what the actors were saying fast enough (those englishman spoke very quickly).

But tonight, I watched it with earphones on and I already read abit of the movie script in advance. Plus, my SAT revision seemed to have boosted my English. Therefore I was able to make sense of the whole movie and my, it was absolufantastic.

Individuality, freedom, intellectual. Its a movie that emphasizes our natural right to live, speak, think and create.

Men were born free but now they are everywhere in chains. How did it happened? If you guys are looking for the one responsible, you only have to look into a mirror. Yes, you landed yourself in your plight. Why should we obey all the rules and regulations? Why allow society to label us as genius, educated or dumb? Why subject ourselves to the rule of others when we were given the right to live our own life? What gives your government the power to rule over us?

Oh yes.

You allowed the government to govern you. You wanted peace, prosperity and security. And peace, prosperity and security our government gave to us. We have almost everything we need; good life, good economy and a peaceful home. All these the government has provided us and all it demands in return is our silent obedient conformity.

Be deluded no more! If you feel what I feel then meet me at the Parliament on the 5th of November 2008. We shall create an anarchy where all men lives free! Mwahahahahaha.

OK. Maybe I was abit too radical but thats about the gist of the story. I sure hope I won't be arrested for dissemination of seditious message. Then again, I didn't specify which government so they can't do anything about it. Mwahahahahahahahaha!

Freedom of expression!


VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.

However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

No comments: