September 14, 2008

Having sworn fealty, must I devote my entire life to servitude?

NO! NO SUCH THING!
The fact that I am going to be liberated proves it. Mwahahaha.

On a side note, now that I am about to resume my life again, I am thrown into the crossroads once more. What do I want to be?

The thing about this question is I've got only one chance to make the decision. Once I made a choice, I am going to have to stick with it till the end because in this time and age, second chances does not come by easily. And even if they do, it is not necessary that they will come to me.

Should I follow my heart or my brain?
My passion or the realities of life?

I am only 20 years old, why do I have to bear such a burden? A burden that will change my life forever! But then again, I guess thats how boys become man. Those who doesn't becomes gay, marry a rich guy and live happily ever after. Period.

No comments: