September 20, 2008

I saw a Jude in my room yesterday night! And it crawled across my mattress! The very mattress which I sleep on every night! What the fish!

Fortunately for that lowlife, it was too fast for me. If I were to catch it, hehe...

Then just now, my mother woke up and took a life away, unintentionally! She just wanted to take a leak. But just as she lifts her foot off the bed and step on the ground, she heard a "squish" and felt something sticky on her sole. She took a look and realize its a Jude! OMG!

Prespoterous!

Why are there so many Judes in my bedroom? I believe a call to PestBusters is in order. Or I can do it for free by cleaning up the toilet-turned-storeroom in the bedroom. I guess the manhole cover is broken. Going to buy a titanium cover tomorrow to seal it up for good. Better still, I should move to an apartment on a higher floor. Studies have shown that Judes cant crawl to very high levels, which explains why he is still a Stuff Sergeant up till now (no pun intended).

Whatever the solution is, I must get it done ASAP.
I cannot conjure the scene of Judes crawling around me while I am in La-La Land. That is simply too gross.

mom: ah! jin! jin! quickly come!

me: SMLJ? so late dun slp?

mom: you this see gin na! got cockroach lah!

me: wtf? again! last night i just saw leh!

mom: issit? but why i step on it sia?

me: how i know? the cockroach suay lor. u wan to go pee also can kill something. quickly clean up the body and go slp.

No comments: