September 29, 2008



Mamma Mia! Here I go again!

This is definitely one of the happiest film I had watched so far - I was practically smiling throughout the whole show! The musicals are not too lame and it is actually enjoyable seeing the actors dance and sing and simply enjoying themselves. Furthermore, the soundtracks from the past (think Abba) were a pleasure to the ears. There were also several scenes that were hilariously funny. [Dear, quick, bring the DONKEY TESTICLES!]

This is definitely a far cry from 12 Lotus, which is a rather sad (boring) show. But, as with all musicals, not all will find this film enjoyable. (I can feel some extremists cursing me for watching this film already) But if you are feeling a little retro and a little groovy, hesistate no more and go catch this movie.

Tomorrow is Monday but I need not go to work. It feels good. Damn good. Bloody good.

Screw work!

No comments: