January 26, 2009

I am feeling better now, one way or another. My lethargy and fever seem to have gone away, leaving sore throat behind to accompany me, not that I appreciate its company but I am not complaining; 1's company is definitely better than 3's.

Since I didn't set a New Year Resolution, I am going to set a Lunar New Year's Resolution. And that is to own this car in 2009.



Behold, this is the new flagship of BMW - the BMW F01, otherwise more commonly known as the 2009 BMW 7 Series. BMW decided to name this new 7-Series differently from its predecessors. Previous models were called E(insert number here). I guess the jump to the next alphabet (E to F) signifies the evolution of the new breed of 7 Series to something even more GODLIKE.

Of course, the name itself does not justify its capabilities. With a 4000cc V8 engine (there is a 4799cc one too), it can bring you from 0 to 60 in 5.9s. Not a very impressive number (GTR can do that in 3.5s) but we need to understand that this is a 2 tonnes luxury saloon that is not meant to be used as a sports car! Blistering barnacles I would kill to be in that driver seat to rev the monstrous engine and propel myself together with that huge chuck of mass to top speeds! For maximum enjoyment, I am definitely going to tune it for even more mind-blowing performance.

All in all, the F01 is a big, fast and mean car. Better don't mess with me when you see me on the road with it in future. I would not hesitate to leave you in a trail of blazing dust if you do. One of the interesting features which the F01 has is the Night Vision. I am not kidding, the damn car has night vision. It is also equipped with 10 Hellfire laser-guided missiles to obiliterate those typical road-hoggers that are as common as dirt on our roads. Refillables are purchasable from BMW Servicing Centre at $10 per stick. Remember to apply for your license to kill first though. Otherwise you might get in trouble with the law.

Now, drool over the sexy body of the F01!




Look at those evil looking rims!




I was going to photoshop my face in but oh well.




I am furiously black grrr grrr better stay away from me grrr grrr.


This was the original design for the F01. I think it looks kind of 'fierce' in certain ways but its definitely not going to garner points from the mainstream drivers. Some people already dubbed it the pig-nosed BMW... which I have to agree. Anyway, kudos the the BMW engineer who slapped the management and woke up their idea to change the design. Or whoever that person is.

Actually I should be working towards to getting the Nissan GTR35



but after watching The Transporter where Jason Statham races around the street with a classic 2001 BMW E38 (a previous 7-Series)



I am inspired (yet again) to be a different breed of racer! Racing in sports car is as common as dirt nowadays. Racing in a luxury sedan is something not much people will do and I shall be the one to do that! In any case, a luxury sedan will be less conspicuous than a glaring sports car on the road. Its like people wont think of a luxury sedan driver to be a pro street racer... easier to escape from police pursuit too haha.

Yada yada some of you might probably be lambasting me for my stupid resolution this year. Owning a 300k car within this year? I must be insane. Well before you shoot your mouth off any further, shut up and slap yourself. New year resolutions were NEVER meant to become true. Its just something people say and forget. Have yours come true? I guess not for most of us.

With that said, I still want to own a BMW F01 this year. Wish my luck. I need tonnes of it.

No comments: