January 09, 2009

I am currently under the employment of City Bank as a Staff Assistant. The job is quite simple; I just need to do what I am told.

The working environment is not half bad. My office is nice, nicer than my previous one, and the people there are generally very friendly, except for a few but thats alright. We can't expect everybody to like us can we? Oh, did I forget to mention, my workplace is at Millenia Tower which is next to Centennial Tower and opposite both the Singapore Flyer and Pan Pacific Hotel.

The only thing about my job which I have something to say about is lunch. It is somewhat expensive to eat at Millenia Walk area. All the food courts and fast food joints are just extra burden to my wallet. I can't get anything decent that costs less than $4! How I wish they can have a $2 chicken rice stall like the one at my house here.

I am considering moving my blog to a new site and am currently experimenting with the new website. Once everything is finalized, I might update again.

No comments: