February 17, 2009

Hmmm nowadays I have very little time and motivation to blog. The reason why I am blogging now is cause I am sick and am on 2 days MC... Its the same thing again. Super high fever (39.4 degree celsius). Of course, that was last night's temperature. Right now, I am at a moderate 37.5 degree celsius warm. I still feel dizzy and discomfort in my throat and numbness in my limbs... hopefully I can recover fully by tomorrow. A day without work is a day without income.

As of now, 70% of my time is devoted to working. Monday to Friday from 9 to 6. I wonder if I will have to work like that in my future working life... Life would be so boring, doing the same thing over and over everyday. Sometimes I get scared when I think about it. I have got alot of things which I would like to do. I do not wished to be tied down by a job. But then again, thats the way things are. You cant have everything.

No comments: