February 23, 2009

When is the happiest day of my life?
IF I have to answer that now, I would say its today.

So then when is the saddest day of my life?
IF I have to answer that now as well, I would say its today too.

Why?

BECAUSE LV IS FINALLY HIRING BUT I WONT BE THE ONE HIRED!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It is a golden opportunity for me to bask in the leathery arms of Louis Vuitton but alas, as of now I am still obligated to work for Citibank, at least till my contract ends but then I will have to wait till end of May.... I wonder if the esteemed LVMH will still be hiring then.

Then again, even if I were free to apply, there is no guarantee that I will get the job. I have heard that the interviews were very tough. I need to understand fashion like Miranda Priestly does in order to get hired. Alright that might be an overstatement. I do not need to be like Miranda. But I still need some fashion background.

Hmmm.... fashion. T-shirt and jeans?

One thing is for sure; I am switching back to my LOUIS VUITTON wallet!


SALES ASSOCIATE

The Responsibility

Provide premium customer service, product knowledge and expertise to customers; build rapport with customers and establish strong customer confidence in Louis Vuitton products and services.

The Person

Excellent communication skills with pleasant disposition. Strong enthusiasm to learn with a passion for Louis Vuitton products and services. Adaptable and a fast learner with a customer service focused mentality and initiative.

Experience

Fresh graduates with a diploma or university education, with fervor for high-end retailing are welcome to apply, although some experience in retail, customer service or hospitality industry is preferred. Clear understanding that what we offer is a career in retail operations and as such successful individuals are required to perform the retail operational hours.

Education and Qualification

Minimum GCE “A” levels or equivalent. Bilingual in English and Mandarin with ability to speak another language an added advantage.


We offer an attractive salary, benefits and most importantly, a career in high-end luxury retailing to the right candidate.

No comments: