February 21, 2009

Tomb of a Relationship

It is so sad. When we first met, it was love at first sight. I knew it has to be you straight away. Without much thinking, I decided to own you immediately. I don't even remember what I was thinking then but only that I have to be with you.

Throughout the times which we have spent together, I have treated you nicely. I take extra precaution not to harm you and I try to keep you safe and happy all the time. I would treat you with respect and I would treat you with care. If I don't talk to you everyday, I think I won't be able to survive this restless urban jungle. You empower me. You, too, on your part has given me alot of pleasure. Even though it was only a short period of time, I truly enjoyed every single moment that we were together. I never would have thought that you would leave me. And I least expect myself to be the cause of your departure.

Now that you are gone, life is never the same again. I would never see your face again. I would never hear your voice again. I won't get to fiddle with your buttons anymore... But you have to remember this, I am sorry for the things I have done wrong to you. Though you are no longer here, you will forever remain in my heart.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


Farewell - my beloved NOKIA 5700



Uber mega bummer. My 2 years plan is ending soon and I was looking to upgrade to a new phone. I saw this full touchscreen Samsung M8800 Pixon which I thought I would like and went ahead to upgrade my handset. I traded in my Nokia 5700 (plus some pieces of paper called cash) for the new Pixon.



But after using the Pixon for a few days, I realized I don't really like it that much. I still prefer my trustworthy Nokia 5700 with its insanely loud ringtones, message tones, alarm tones, sexy buttons and everything else. The Pixon might have an oh-so-wonderfully-wonderful 8 megapixel camera but whats the point of this phone if I cant hear my incoming calls and SMSes? And the battery life sucks like a vortex! I need to charge it at the end of everyday now even with normal usage. My 5700 can last for at least 3 days even if I abused it daily!

I just called up M1 to check if I can buy back my Nokia 5700 which I traded in to them and they told me NO! Because once we trade in, we CAN NEVER GET BACK THE PHONE FOREVER!

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!!

It is such a terrible lost and I am the one who caused it. If not for my stupid desire to own a new phone, I would still be living a happy life with my 5700. My friends tried to console me and told me that if the old things dun go, the new will never come. Personally, I prefer old stuff. Once I used something long enough (or be with someone long enough), I will be emotionally attached to it and develop an unexplainable deep sense of affection to it. Why, then, do I still decide to change my 5700? I guess humans really only know how to appreciate something when they lose it.

I am suffering from my terrible lost now.... I think a mourning or something is in order. I am going to change my blog music to something more appropriate for moaning (?) so please pardon me. No mood for war now.

No comments: