May 11, 2009

My best buddy is now in the Land of the Rising Sun, enjoying his 2 weeks long vacation.

DAMN YOU BITCH! I WANT MY VACATION TOO!

*Ahem* Don't mind me.

Oh well. Life is still pretty much the routine home-work-home-work-home, 5 days a week for me. I really do not agree with the idea of trading time, MOST of our time in fact, for money. This is a FREE WORLD! We should not be slogging our asses off just so our employer can function and prosper! Furthermore, slogging our anuses off may not necessarily guarantee us equivalent compensation in return. Those who do get astronomical salaries most probably do so only after years of slogging for the company. But comparing what they have to sacrifice in return, the salary suddenly don't seem so astronomical anymore: countless hours of work (practically half their life or even more), endless meetings to attend, infinitely many brainstorming to come up with new policies, tonnes upon tonnes of responsibilities, endless flow of decisions to make (making a bad one might earn you a vacation, permanently) and ultimately, stress, stress and more stress.

Think again. Do you really want to waste your precious life away on this thing called work? I seriously believe all of us deserve better. I have the perfect solution to this. One which will relieve us of the trials and tribulations of life and solve all our financial issues at the same time as well. Death. If you are dead, you won't have to worry about anything anymore. So the next time when you feel that you would be better off dead, you are most probably right. So don't hesitate to slit your own throat or gulp down that bottle of bleach. After all, we only get to die once. No big deal. But before anyone of you get the idea of STOMP-ing my blog for advocating suicide or worst, report my blog to the Police (which would be myself), I have to make it clear that I am not encouraging people to commit suicide. I am just blogging a brainless entry on a sun-less night.

But, what if there are really people who commit suicide after reading my blog tonight?
Rest in peace then.

And for that person who is enjoying himself there, don't forget to bring back some presents. I am expecting my Pikachu hoodie.

No comments: