May 20, 2009

"Show some respect."

Ha. What a joke. Who are you to tell me that? Do you even understand the meaning of that statement? And I really must thank you for telling me that in front of everybody. I appreciate the free publicity. So you feel that I haven't been showing you respect? Let me tell you this, you are in no position to talk about respect with me, sucker.

"Gave you too much freedom."

Wow. So that made me into a rebellious person who don't know how to show any respect? For goodness sake, stop using euphemism such as this to delude yourself. I am impressed that you have the cheek to even mention that. How hypocritical. The fact is you are too busy with your own stuff that you don't have time for me. You don't even know what I do everyday.

Whatever you tell me, I complied. I behaved myself and didn't gave you any unnecessary trouble. It doesn't matter that you don't have time for me. After all, I don't expect you to babysit me, I am old enough to look after and think for myself. Today was a complete insult to me. I am offended.

If you don't like me, tell me straight to my face. I will just do my part and nothing more. Then when the time comes, I will break all ties with you. Simple. If you happen to chance upon this blog, I have something I want to tell you.

Fuck you.


middle finger

No comments: