February 27, 2011

Haizzz.

I am suffering from Down's syndrome recently. Feeling really down even though I tried standing up over and over. Have I been trying too hard? Or am I getting ahead of myself? Squall was right about not getting your hopes up after all.

So, being the down person that I am now, I can't do any productive work. I was supposed to finished my lab report by today - oh, its past 12 already, so it should be yesterday but I just lazed my day away doing nothing.

I will never be able to pull my GPA up this way. I asked one of my friends how did he get his obscenely disgusting grades the other day and his answer to me was to study day in and day out. I kid you not. He is not just brushing me off with some generic answer. He really study DAY IN and DAY OUT. In other words, immediately after school, during breaks or during any free time he has, he will camp at the school's library to read through the textbook and try to attempt every single question in it. And he does this for every module.

If that is what I have to do to get a GPA 5.0 (or 4.9), I wonder how close am I to achieving that now.

No matter. I believe life is more than just academics. There's Facebook, beer, WWE, Engadget and Youtube. Speaking if Youtube, i found this super funny video which I just have to share.




GIMME GIMME WAR GIMME WAR!

No comments: