May 20, 2012

Eating Manga noodle at this hour makes me feel like a phattttttt boy. But it can't be help. A hungry man is an irrational man. Or just a hungry man.

The daughter of my grandmother watching her daily dosage of Taiwanese drama

And I discovered that the manga noodle I have been eating for my whole life is actually made in Singapore.
  

I always thought it was from Japan.

Japan. I went to a Japan festival event at Isetan on Friday to collect a special Lvl. 100 Pikachu which knows Volt Tackle. Not that any of you will know what it means anyway but hey, its a limited edition Pikachu. That is all you need to know.

The front of Pikachu...
... and its back.

I spent the evening reading THE LEGEND OF KOIZUMI, a manga in which world leaders settle international issues through a game of mahjong instead of negotiation or military action. Quite a good method I would say.

Other than skills, mahjong also factors in the luck of the players, which could mean the difference between victory or defeat. They say life is a game of chance, a game of luck. Some are born to lead a better lives than others. While others are born to lead a less fortunate life.

Is it god that determines our life? Or genetics? Probabilities? Destiny? Luck? We don't know. Another mystery of life perhaps.

With luck, small countries like North Korea and less advanced countries like North Korea have the chance to prevail against stronger and larger countries such as the US and A. In other words, everyone is equal before the tiles. Oh and don't worry about rogue countries like North Korea succeeding in carrying out crimes against humanity by winning a mahjong games through a stroke of luck.

Evil dictators with no good intents are deemed unworthy by the tiles and they are inclined to getting shitty hands everytime all the time. Even if they do get good hands, they will never be able to game if they are playing against righteous leaders, such as the likes of Junichiro Koizumi, whose invincible mahjong aura will guarantee them victory every single time.

As the saying goes, your hand will be good as long as your character is good.

We all know Hitler was a charismatic person but this... is too much.
The Super Aryan. Any argument is invalid.






This is the final and most powerful form of the Super Aryan. Wow.

We all know that Hitler, whether super or not, is an evil dictator. Neo Nazis might beg to differ though. But they will probably track me down and kill me first.

I didn't have to work today. Neither do I have to tomorrow. Its a much needed break from working 7 days a week for the past month. Yet I am still not as rich as I expected myself to be. I need to find a better way of earning money.

Any rich homemakers here need a gardener?

No comments: