May 14, 2012

A few months back, I posted about me waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason in my brother's room. After that, I stopped sleeping in his room, until last week.

I had to wake up at around 6am in the morning in order to reach my workplace on time and everytime my alarm rings, it would disturb my parents' sleep. So I thought maybe I should just sleep in my brother's room (it is empty at the moment) so as not to interrupt my parents' sleep. And also partly because I want to enjoy the feeling of having my own room, which I really really really yearn to have.

So, I started to sleep in my brother's room again last Monday.

I can't remember whether did I wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason last week. I guess I did but I can't be too sure. There are times when I will dream and I can't tell if I am in lala-land or in reality. Or I just can't remember it when I woke up in the morning.

But I would be inclined to believe that I did get awoken up for no apparent reason. Because I remembered clearly what happened on Thursday night.

I slept at around 10pm that night as usual. I was woken up in the middle of the night by my mom who came into the room to check on me. It was about 2am or so when I checked my phone before going back to sleep. I noticed that the temperature in the room was rather warm, which was odd because I had the air conditioner set at 20 degrees Celsius. However I didn't bother too much about it.

The next thing I know, I had a dream about me being inside my brother's room together with another person whom I can't remember is who. I just know there was someone else with me and we heard a female shriek coming from one of the wardrobe in the room. It was not those extremely loud, ear bursting kind of shriek. But rather, it was a soft shriek. A continuous soft shriek.

The person in my dream and I decided to open the wardrobe to see what is inside. I was the one who opened the wardrobe door. When I opened it, there was nothing inside, except for the usual clothes and accessories inside my brother's wardrobe.

Here's the weird part; immediately after realizing that there was nothing inside the wardrobe, I woke up from my dream.

I could really feel the heat in my room then. It was as if the air conditioner was turned off. And I had this super uneasy feeling. I felt as if something else was in the room. I didn't dare to move for quite some time, just lying still on my mattress. I checked my phone to see what time it is and it was around 3am. I immediately thought of the Witching Hour, which didn't do much to ease my uneasiness.

I continued to keep still, until I decided I had to do something. So I turned around on my mattress, scanned through the room and then quickly shift my mattress and stuff back into my parents' room to sleep.

I wonder... could it be something was trapped inside the wardrobe and when I opened the wardrobe door in my dream, I sort of freed it and hence, woke up? But the thing is the wardrobe door was closed when I woke up. So what is it? And if it was freed... then when I woke up...

Come to think of it, who was that other person in my dream?!

Goodness. I am getting goosebumps just by typing out this incident -.-

Seriously I wonder how I am going to live on my own in future. I guess I won't be sleeping in my brother's room again.

Damn it.


No comments: