June 16, 2006

Cut me some slack

I figured out how to put a tag board on my blog but I won't be adding one yet.

I tried customizing my blog but failed to as I know nothing about the HTML codes and stuffs. The farthest I got was to change the colour of the background from black to blue to grey and back to black again... and I discovered how to change the size of my blog's title as well. Not very constructive eh. I guess I would have to find some help again. HELP~

Now I understand the woes of my friend who is currently pursuing a diploma in InfoComm Technology. She actually has to design an entire website for her assignment! Imagine all the typing that needs to be done... Good luck Joy!

I woke up exceptionally early today at 8am, considering its the school holidays, because Sher wanted to go running with me but it started raining after some time. So, we decided to have breakfast at United Square instead. As usual, I ordered my Big Breakfast meal while she ordered her Hotcakes and while eating, somebody kept SMSing Sher. It turned out to be one of her juniors at school and this guy likes Sher and also thinks that Sher likes him. Of course, the feeling is not mutual and that kid is wasting his time since our dear Sher doesn't go for younger boys. However, there is an exception though haha.

Learning from my mistakes from my last outing with Sher, I asked her to shop around since it is bizzare to go home immediately after having breakfast(its not my fault that I like to stay at home). We went to the comics store to see whether the lastest issue of our comics are out yet. Sadly, none of them are out yet but I saw a new series of comic which I might consider buying. Sher saw the Da Vinci Password PC game and told me that she wants to... [to be continued]


[MEANWHILE]
I was writing my blog peacefully and was about to mention what Sher is gonna do with the Da Vinci game at around 10.20 pm when suddenly, my elder brother dashed out of his room and demand that I stop whatever I am doing and help him do HIS stuff -.-''

He wanted me to help him print some of his work documents and he even specify that he wants it printed in a particular format. After that, he went back to his room leaving me to print HIS work for him. Oh well, I admit I am lucky, at least he didn't ask me to TYPE those documents out for him and print them as well. Anyway, I can't seem to print the documents in the format he wanted so I ended up exploring Windows Office for like 2 hours and spent another 1 hour or so to search for and install Chinese typing program into my computer since his documents consist of chinese characters..... Still, I can't print the darn thing in the format he wants. When he came out a second time and saw that I am still not done printing, he asked me to do my best and then leave the printed documents on the living room table where he will collect them tomorrow. He went to sleep after that. Can you believe it!!! Ughhh how could he do this to me~ *SIGHZ*

Thats what it means to be the youngest in the family - you get ordered around like some kind of slave. So, if you do not want to be bossed around in the family next time, make sure you're not born as the littlest brother!(I sense the temperature dropping)

Anyway, after much innovative clicking and thinking and printing, I finally got the format which HE wanted. Phew~ but its already 2.20am and I have wasted 15 papers and I have to sleep after 3am again... Damn, time is really running out for me!


[Continued from before] ... buy it. But she didn't in the end. She also saw Disney's "Cars" PC game and said she wanted to buy it buy she didn't as well. I think what she meant was "I will buy it, but not on that day." :P

Next, we went to the Popular bookstore and Sher saw this series Chinese Zodiac books which contains all the information about the love life, career, family etc etc of a person with a particular zodiac. She picked up the Sheep book and browse to the romance page where she found some unexpected details. I picked up the snake book and flip to the romance section as well. Apparently, my cousin J-Jay won't be having very good luck on his romance life during this few months according to the book. Me? Nah I am not very interested about all this stuff. Just let nature takes it course. But sometimes, abit of fortune-telling won't hurt kekeke...
Sher and I had some kind of a.... erm... personal chat while we are browsing through the stationeries. It is marvelous to know that she is a strong girl-soon-to-be-woman.
Go for it Sher, your cuz will always support you spritually!

We window-shopped in Toys 'R' Us next and Sher kind of went bonkers; she saw a toy stethoscope which has the words "Real stethoscope" printed on the package. So she wanted to open the thing and check if its real. If I hadn't pulled her away in time, she might have to bring the toy home. She saw this pinching toy and used it to pinch me, not that it hurts but still... Next, she picked up a shotgun which has a ''Real sound effects'' and fired it like some kind of dodo. On top of that, she wanted me to pretend to be shot by her and faint. Sheeez~ I was quite worried by that time but still pretended to be normal. Then she saw a bunch of toy scimitars and wanted me to have a duel with her ...o.O What more can I say?

We left the toy store and headed for Starbucks Coffee. To be honest, it was my first time patronizing Starbucks(Okok go on and laugh at me). We sat down and Sher started reading the Teenage magazine she bought at Popular. We took a shopping test from the magazine and found out that Sher shopped like Britney Spears and I shopped like Gwen Stefani(the test questions and the answers we can choose are pretty limited). For some unknown reasons, I was treated very diferently from other Starbucks customers. I went to order a cup of hot cocoa(pronounced coco according to Sher) and was told that it will be delivered to my seat but the waiter forgot about my order and I had go to the counter, remind the waiter and collect it myself. Then Sher was asking me why didn't they gave me a spoon and serviettes(keep in mind that its my first time) so I went to collect these items from the counter. When I returned, Sher asked me why did I receive a common-looking white plastic spoon instead of the green plastic spoon which everyone is using. Bah~ I can't be bothered to go and change anyway. Up till now I still can't figure out why am I being treated differently...hmm...

We went home after we finished out coffee.

I spent the entire afternoon trying to figure out how to customize this blog and I am still working at it.
I spent the evening watching television.
I spent the night working for my bro.
I spent the early morning finishing this blog.

Shoot. I have not been following my schedule. I am supposed to do my maths assignments today. At this rate I am going, I may flunk my mid-year exams....

I better do something. But its too early now(3.20am ^.^). I will see what I can salvage later on.

*No. of days to my first paper starting today: 9

***No. of days to the end of my holidays starting today: 8


"All lives fear death but lives only to die.''

No comments: