June 18, 2006

A newfound obession?

I spent quite a bit of time stoning in my room today thinking of how wonderful it would be if I could burn all my notes, mix the ashes with a cup of water, drink it and then all the formulas and contents would be registered into my head instantaneously.

This crappy thought came to my mind suddenly when I was in the toilet doing my uh.. business. What if sex is not enjoyable in the sense that an orgasm, instead of giving one pleasure, will give one pain... Ugh I am full of shit. The constant mugging must have tripped a nerve somewhere in my brain. Anyway, I discovered a new interest of mine; I like angels in the form of manga and anime! I have decided to learn how to draw them but my friend(an artist) told me that it took him seven years to draw a decent angel portrait(not manga or anime). I wonder how I would fare haha I guess I will start off by drawing the wings first and if you're wondering, I am not much of an artist but I believe that determination will help you achieve your goals. Maybe.

Anyway, I think I might give my blog an angel theme hehe but I still cannot fathom the workings of HTML. Help~~

After two weeks of memorising all my mathematical formulas and equations, I started doing actual questions today and yesterday. Statistics were still all right because I can do most of the questions but my mechanics sucks big time. But I can't say its entirely my bad since some of the questions are phrased in such a way that will make me interpret it wrongly since I tend to think in a more complex manner. Then again, maybe its just me...

Tomorrow would be the beginning of the last week of my June holidays and I have to start revising my Physics. This June 'holidays' is just a sham! Holidays are meant for us to revel and enjoy ourselves but I have to revise revise and revise! Why? Because the Ministry of Education has to delibrately set the date of my mid-year exam at the end of the June holidays. What on earth is the Ministry thinking? Hmm... Oh well, I guess they want us students to exercise self-discipline and study at the right time and play at the right time.

Nothing much happened today. Its a boring day. I am off to start my Final Fantasy 8 no-level challenge.

"When I look at the wall, I feel lonely. When I look at you...... I'd rather look at the wall."

No comments: