December 16, 2006

Woo, just came back from stoning with Sher at Shaw Plaza Mac.

It really was a period of stoning for me... but not so for Sher.


Sher bought her laptop along and so her friend decided to come down and watch some korean drama (It all started with a Kiss) together with her. I am not really into korean dramas or any other kind of dramas... so I just sat in my seat and gazed around the fast food restaurant periodically while playing Hangman with Sher's electronic dictionary.


Went to piss after awhile and while I was walking back to Mac from the toilet, I saw this shop that sells radio controlled planes and ships. I was tempted to buy one home(the shop was already closed though) but realised that I do not have any water surface that is big enough for the r.c boat so buying one would be tantamount to throwing my money into the sea. I am not really keen in the r.c planes since I like ships more. Earlier this afternoon, I was walking around Marina square with Sher and I saw this magnificient r.c destroyer that is capable of launching projectile weapons.. but the price tag is a whoping $80. Tempted as I was to get my hands on that ship, I could not find the financial resources to afford it. Sad.


Oh, I have digress...


Anyways, I went back to Mac only to continue waiting while the girls watched their drama. We went home at around 12 am, under pressure from my mom and Sher's aunt.

On the way back, I was asking Sher why her friend like so dao. Then she told me something which I didn't expect.


"Wah lao, look at your pissed off face already even I can't be bothered to talk to you."


I was somewhat taken aback upon hearing this comment. Sher continued saying that my face was "black" and "hostile" throughout the whole time. I told her that I wasn't angry or anything, its just my usual expression with my usual self. Its kind of hard to explain so I decide to use the following picture to make things simpler.






















Obviously, the person sitting on the sofa in the background circled with an orange circle is me and the person in the foreground is my niece. I censored her face so that Kira won't be able to kill her with the Death Note. Why I am not worried that Kira would kill me is completely beyond my mental comprehension but lets not bother about that for now shall we?


As you can see from the picture, my face is damn pissed off and I look extremely hostile.
Well then, please do not judge a book by its cover. I may appear to be irate but in actual fact, I am not a least bit angry(In case you are wondering, I am watching TV). This is how my face would look like naturally, that is when I am not laughing, smiling, frowning etc etc. Its my bloody natural look. I've got a naturally pissed-off look. WOW!


Not very exciting in my opinion...


So now you know why sometimes I may appear to be angry when you looked at me but in reality, I am not angry at all... Haiz.


So now, I am trying to smile at least a little whenever I am doing my natural look. I hope that this will make me look more friendly. Of course, I don't want to look stupid too, carrying a grin wherever I go. But if I don't try to smile, people might think I dislike them or something like that. And I would look anti-social.


What can I do?

No comments: