December 18, 2006

Wootz. Don't feel like sleeping yet. So I went and did something to post here..


This is the organizational chart of my corporation... the Shinra Corporation. As the Boss of this omnipotent company, I have the power to influence governments around the entire world and I simply enjoy bending them to my absolute will. With the world's most formidable secret service, the Turks, at my disposal, I do not have to worry about boardroom coups. Neither do I have to worry about my enemies trying to assasinate any of my executives or myself. Mr Low, with his fiendish intelligence, can identify any threats and then dispatch his surbodinates, namely Novilisa, Kenneth and Julian, to eliminate these threats promptly. With Kenneth's, the Rude Fighter, impressive strength, coupled with the charm of the Pretty-boy Julian, they, or rather, I am simply invincible. Mwahahahahaha. Those who dare oppose me shall die while those who obey me shall live. I will rule this world with a light and undestructible titanium fist! Nobody can stop me. You can only learn to live with me.

Alright alright... enough of my day-dreaming and conquering the world stuff.. seriously if I don't find anything interesting to do soon, I am gonna do more drastic things to my blogs... I dunno what but I will try to figure something when I am bored haha...

I still need to buy 8 more paint colours for my aircraft carrier... sianz. Dunno where else got sell. Anyone knows where got sell model paints please tag me and tell me about it. Thanks!

No comments: