December 30, 2006

The last time I blogged was on the 18th of December and today is the 30th of December.
12 days have passed.
My perseverance and courage have died off and I can't help but blog today.

I wanted to test the autenticity of the 13-day rule in this Death Blog which is why I haven't blogged for the past 12 days. But I failed. I just can't bring myself to do it and I will tell you why.

= The 13-day rule of the Death Blog =
When the owner of a Death Blog posts an entry in the blog, he must post another entry again in the next 13 days. Otherwise, he would die in one of the following ways:

1. When using a mobile phone, or any type of phone, the receiver will simply explode, bursting the owner's head into pieces. If the owner choses not to use any communication tools at all, he/she will simply die of brainfreeze.

2. The owner's shirt, or any clothes that he is wearing, will suddenly absorb moisture from the surroundings and start to shrink rapidly, squeezing the owner's body so hard that he/she will die of suffocation. In the event where the owner decides to remain nude, his/her skin will absorb the moisture instead and the owner's body will be inflated by the absorbed moisture until he/she explodes.

3. Food, any food even liquids, consumed by the owner will penetrate his/her stomach, resulting in fatal internal bleeding. Sometimes, the food might pierce through other organs as well, such as the penis. Either way, the owner will die of painful internal bleeding. If the owner opts to feed himself/herself by injecting liquid foods into his/her body, the liquid foods will suddenly be transmuted into mercury, hence, bestwoing upon the owner a mercurial death. In the unlikely event where the owner decides not to eat and drink, he/she will simply starve to death.

4. While sleeping, the owner will be impaled by a Russian flagpole. If the owner hires bodyguards to protect him/her while sleeping, all the guards will get impaled by the same Russian flagpole first before the owner gets that same flagpole up his/her anal cavity. Note that the Russian flagpole will appear out of nowhere. Also, in the unlikely event where the owner decides not to sleep forever, he/she will simply get gunned down by Russian hitmen, which, coincidentally, will also appear out of nowhere.

5. The Death gloB* will take over the owner's mind and kill him/her in any manner it desires.

6. This one's old school. The owner will simply die of a heart attack!

No matter what, as long as the owner does not post anything within 13 days from his latest entry, he will die.

*Death gloB; a mythical entity that hands a Death Blog to a human. The Death gloB is capable of controlling the owner's mind only when the owner has violated the 13-day rule. How the owner will die is decided by a toss of a six-sided die by the Death gloB. If the number "1" shows up on the die, then the owner will die by method one and so on and so forth.

Now you know why I have to blog. I don't wish to die yet. Not after I discovered Erika Toda is of the same age as me!

.....................................

~Back to the Real World~

I am playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas recently and I enjoy slapping pedestrians and police officers with a purple double headed dildo. You all might feel that I am outdated to be playing an old game now but you can't blame me cause I can only play the PS2 during the holidays. As a result, I have tons of games that I have yet to complete and there are tons of new games out there that I want to buy. Add them together and I will get a bowl of wanton noodles.... haha not very funny eh.

Went to watch DeathNote:The Last Name last night with Sher. I can't believe I watched it twice... I watched it first with Joy and Annis and Annisfren on the day before yesterday. Then again, its a nice show and ERIKA TODA IS 18YO, SO AM I so I have no complaints. I would rate it 1/1(or 5/5 if you like, they all sum up to 1 anyway).

The movie itself is very thought-provoking. Do we have the right to determine who should live and die? Are the lives of criminals worth saving? Are our judicial systems really that useful? Is it ever possible for us to create a set of perfect, flawless Laws? blah blah blah... Go catch the movie and you will understand.

The Death God said that when a human dies, he/she will not go to heaven, neither will he/she go to hell. What awaits that human, and all of us, after death is Nothingness. When you're dead, you remain dead. You do not go anywhere after death, you just cease to exist. No matter what you did during your life, you would end up in Nothingness because supposedly, we are all equal before Death. Wouldn't it be good if this was true? That way, I would be able to slap all the flys and want and not worry about my punishment after death. Then again, it might be true since no one has been able to prove the existence of heaven and hell or any other sort of resting place for us after our death. But, no one has proved that these places after death don't exist either. So where do we go after we die? I believe that is a question which we will never get an answer to. In the end, it all depends on your faith. And I believe we are all equal before Death.

Waiting for Alfonsus to return so that we can go party at Julian's house again haha... Mr. Commando-cum-Alibaba, do tag me and let me know what time you coming back.

No comments: