August 08, 2007

The National Day Observation Ceremony (a.k.a National Day Celebration in the Police Force) just ended. Don't be mistaken though. The ceremony was not meant for us cadets. It was meant for the the various department of the Force, Police Coast Guard, CID, CAD, the 6 divisions just to name a few.
No doubt we cadets were involve in the ceremony but our involvement were largely limited to what I would call the Saikang Department. We were in charge of ushering, registering the guests etc etc.
Walk out time was 5pm. Yet, I am still here in the Academy typing this blog. Why didn't I walk out with the rest? Well, the reason is simple. I have got provost duties today and I need to lower the State flag later at 7pm. I can leave only after the State flag has been lowered and sent to the guard house.
I will take the time to read as much of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as possible. I really enjoyed the Potface series. Very interesting. How I wish I can learn magic as well. Haha.

I have a vision for Singapore! *waves the miniature Singapore flag frantically*

No comments: