October 29, 2007

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!

why! why in the farkin hell did they assign me to this farkin bloody nonsensical place? did they just farkin create that bloody place so as to show ppl that we are given a chance to be on the ground instead of our usual 9 to 5 desk job?? did they create it to show others that we are capable of leading? farkin chee bye lah that bloody mother effing post is not even a ground post and yet they insist that it is. those son of bitches lying bastards.

i farking well know that i dint farking chose that place and yet they sent me there. and as if sending me to that god forsaken place which i farking did not wan to go is not enuff, that place they farkin took the liberty to send me to is bloody hell far from my house. THANKS ALOT SCUMS! fark your muthas to hell! fark them into bloody oblivion!

no amount of farkin profanity can express how deep my fury is at this farkin moment.

i am so sick of my own life. everything i wan, i won't get. those farkers always told me to "think positively", "be optimistic", "think on the bright side", "look at things from a different perspective". well fark them all to hell and fark them a million times over; thru their eyes, ears, nostrils and fark them with a bloody lance with spiked ends. rip their insides out those motherfucking bunch of farkin liars. i am so bloody disgusted by postivity when all it nets me are negativity. my fantasies nvr materialised but some of my bloody nightmares does.

farkin chee bye, this bloody world is nvr fair and it will farkin stay that bloody way. farkers like me shud jus accept life as it is and stop grumbling. "hey, thats wrong. your life is in your hands. you craft the chapters in your life. you determine your destiny, no one else." whoever says that deserve to be fark till the cow comes home and i will farkin impale him with a spiked flail myself.

wake up and face the farking cold bloody reality. u can farkin bluff and delude yourself by telling yourself "yes, i will work hard. i will work doubly hard." but in the farkin end, if someone bigger than you thinks otherwise then its all over for you. even certain circumstances can force u to give up the life of your dreams because no matter how hard u work, how motivated you are how inspired you are, all your farkin efforts will be in vain because of farkin reality. so dun give me those bullshit abt how my life is in my hands. i will fark you right thru your eye!

counting down: it doesnt farkin matter anymore. life is but a fleeting moment that farking arent worth paying attention to.

No comments: