February 02, 2010

OH MY GUAN YIN MAH!!!!

The agony of being able to see but not able to touch! And I don't just want to touch. I want to POSSESS it!

Holy mother piece of manure.
GRRRR! I am so excited. But I am also dejected at the same time.

BECAUSE I CAN ONLY SEE, NOT TOUCH!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

Now I know why they say human desires are terrible sins that should be purged from the human soul. My desire to own this something has already overtaken my senses and my cognition!

Oh crap. The things I will do to own that thing...

SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM DESPAIR!
(Incidentally, only that thing can. That means I am out of luck. Great.)

AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I am such a superficial person. Oh man!
***Poke my eyes. NOW! Somebody. ANYBODY!

No comments: