February 03, 2010

Sometimes, I wonder whether what I have been doing all this while is worth my time. Trading my time not for personal gains but for Hall commitment instead. The countless hours of sleep which I had sacrificed and the infinite attention I have given to my Hall activities. Is it worth it in the end, just to get a room?

I find myself talking less to my family. My friends go out and I cannot join them because I have to do stuff for Hall. My mama even says that I treat my home like a hotel now, going back and leaving as and when I feel like it. But she doesn't understand. I have stuff to do in Hall. Again. Just when I thought it will be more relaxed after Cheerleading ended, the committee matters start to kick in.

My life has become entrapped within the walls of Hall 7.

I want my freedom.

No comments: