February 28, 2012

Recently, I have been sleeping in my brother's room since he is staying over at his girlfriend's. I am beginning to enjoy the feeling of having my privacy in my own room. Well, only if its my 'own'.

Its about time my brother move out, get his own place and give up his room to me.

Anyways, as I was saying, I have been sleeping in his soon-to-be-mine-hopefully room and during the past few nights, I would wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. I wasn't dreaming, or at least couldn't remember that I was when I woke up abruptly. There was no external disturbances, loud sounds, warm weather or anything like that as well.

I simply just woke up. For no good reason. For a brief moment, after which, I would go back to sleep.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it if I haven't read this on the internet today:

"When you wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, it is probably because there is someone staring at you while you are sleeping."

-.-

Seriously?

How am I supposed to sleep peacefully with this knowledge in my room in the future?

No comments: