January 01, 2007

Gay New Year everyone!

Being the introvert person that I am, I stayed at home and PS2-ed my life away on new year's eve while other hip and happening person are out on the streets ushering in the new year.
BIG DEAL! I was hoping for some sort of Armageddon or Apocalypse but too bad, nothing out of the ordinary happened when the clock strucks 12am. Oh well, there is always next year.

I still can't seem to complete the Paramedic mission on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas after trying for the whole day.

Since its a new year, I have to celebrate it somehow and so, I decided to refurbish my blog to give it a new outlook! Doesn't it look great? I am so in love with it!
For those of you that don't already know, the girl above is Erika Toda and she starrs as Misa Amane in DeathNote The Last Name. As of now, I am officially her fan but like who the hell would care~

Never mind never mind...

I felt to make a DeathNote for me because I no can afford to buy one. And also they no sell un-black DeathNote so I want make a red one because in comic they got say that there also has limited editions of DeathNote for DeathGods that comes in non-black colours as well. I want to be out of the ordinary. Hence I going make a red one to make sure I not the same as others.

-Resolutions for 2007-

>Be less hostile
>Get a nice haircut
>Be more mature
>Get ripped and chiselled
>Be more un-lame
>Live a gay(happy) life
>Be more gay(happy)
>Be less gay(homosexual)
>Try harder to be more un-lame

No comments: