November 24, 2007

Goodness gracious me. Its been awhile since I last blogged. Well, cant help it. I am a full time Please-man (when you say it fast enough, thats what policeman sounds like).


As a civil servant of venerable significance, I am entitled to a government SIM card where I can use it to make work-related communications. I am looking for a second phone to use this government SIM card. Actually, I already had a phone in mind. I told Alphonsus about this phone before.


Its the Nokia 8110i. A phone that has been immortalized by the Matrix Trilogy. Talking about Matrix... I am reminded of a joke. Here goes:
That was a boy.
His name is Mat.
His favourite subject is Mat-hematics.
He lives in the Mat-rix.
=AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA=
Ahem. Anyway, yes, I am trying to find this phone. Mr. Commando, if I can find it, we can cos-play! I will be Neo, you be Morpheus. Ted can be Trinity. Elleen will be the Oracle. Kenneth is... Agent Smith? Chia Seng can be the Architect. As for Julian... let him be one of the many replicas of Agent Smith!

No comments: