November 28, 2007

I had a sweet, wonderful sleep last night. I even woke up feeling energetic; a deviation from the usual fatigue that I will feel when I wake up on other days. My parent's bed is just too comfortable ler. Its KING KOIL brand and its freaking QUEEN SIZE. So spacious, I can sleep diagonally and I can leave my Pikachu at the side without causing any obstruction (this morning the Pikachu was on the floor. I think I must have knocked it down. Poor Pika)!

OK enough about my bed. I don't want to sound like some country bumpkin that has only slept on mattresses for his entire life. (Coincidentally, I spent most of my past 18 years of existence sleeping on mattresses....)

Lets see. My 2nd brother's wife (is that my brother-in-law?) cant cook for walnuts sake. She pour the oil machiam the oil price now is $0.01 per barrerl! When I came home, the entire kitchen floor was oily sia! Disgusting. And I see the food I got turned off; the vegetables and meat are actually shiny! You can see light reflecting on it sia. Power lor. Luckily I ate before coming home. No way in Singapore am I going to stomach HER food. One mouth of it and you can pee enough oil to cook another meal. Sheez. Talk about China Babi. Ooops.

Regarding my that matrix phone. I doubt I am gonna buy it. It would cost me around $70 which I reckon is too boh hua already. Never mind about it being the chosen phone. I cant afford to burn my pocket and jeopardize my hobby of playing pocket billards. now what the heck I am talking about... nvm, you guys know what I am talking about. or do you?

No comments: