November 28, 2007

I ate Maggi Mee for dinner again. Remind me never to trust my 2nd bro again. He called me when I was still at work and offered to take away a packet of fried rice for me. When I reached home, the fried rice was nowhere to be found. He dint buy it at all. And he dint even bother to call and tell me that his not buying dinner for me. If he did then I could have eaten outside. What an irresponsible guy.

Lessons Learnt While Cooking Maggi Mee Today:

1. Never brew your Maggi Mee like how sinsehs brew their chinese medical concoctions. Not only will your egg become hard-boiled but your noodles will expand alot also.

2. Don't try to cook your egg whole with the Mee. When you break the egg into the mee already, stir the noodle and the egg so that the egg will get "smashed" and distributed evenly throught the pot. This makes the egg ripe faster. Leaving your egg in its untouched condition (yolk and egg white intact) is suicidal; the water in the pot will dry up and the pot will explode before the egg even ripens.

3. Don't go and check for what shoes to buy on eBay after adding a large amount of water into the pot to prevent it from drying up. The water will most likely boil, expand and then overflow onto the stove because you are too engrossed with the wide selection of shoe.

Shit sia. People say I look like old man. And a nerd.

No comments: