November 25, 2007

How long has it been? 1 year perhaps.

The anxiety which I felt knowing that I have made many mistakes after marking my test script.
The helplessness which fills me when I realized I only have 1 more week to study.
The affliction which crept into me for procrastinating my revision until this last week.

... BIG DEAL!

I made it through my A levels, O levels, PSLE, Streaming Exam! I am not gonna let this SAT bring me down. Never. Final victory belongs to me! Or so it seems. The english part of SAT is really close to insurmountable. All the funny and chim words everywhere. I also hate writing essays, especially those whereby you do not have the choice of questions.

Never mind never mind. According to the Secret, I can sail smoothly through SAT if I want to. Hehe.

No comments: