October 25, 2008

哦 人类!能够将世人弄瞎的爱到底是何等之物?
(O mortals! What is love that blinds beyond life on Earth?)

Fate, how can you be so cruel?

You brought her into my life. When we set eyes upon each other for the first time, we knew that we were the right ones for each other. Since that fateful day, we had many joyous moments together. Our Love grows deeper and deeper with each passing day. Those days I spent with her were the happiest days of my life. I felt so fortunate. I felt that I was in paradise. I will walk with her through the endless flow of time, ageing gracefully and dying peacefully eventually. Nothing else matters... as long as I have her by my side.

Just when I am about to pledge my everlasting promise to look after her you took her away from me. FATE! How could you be such a bastard?

Why bring her to me when you will take her away from me again? Why? Is it so that you can watch me spend the remaining of my life in agony? Is it because you derive pleasure from others' sorrow? What gives you the right to do what you want with our lives!

Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! How could you!

OK. Please don't be mistaken. This is just a short anecdote I thought of to summarize "Nights of Rodanthe".

It - is - a - very - loving - movie.

Lovers are strongly advised to catch this movie. It will strengthen the love between you and him/her. Also look out for Richard Gere's smooth silky silver hair ('',)

No comments: