July 11, 2006

just another dream?

I believe my memory is starting to improve because I remembered to zip everytime after visiting the toilet today.

I don't know what is this I am feeling.

This person is constantly on my mind. I can't focus on my work because I would keep thinking about this person. The thought of this person would miraculously brighten up my mood. I will be at a lost for words whenever I am around this person even though deep down in my heart, I want to talk to this person so bad. I would often steal glances at this person whenever possible, half-hoping that I would be seen, half-hoping that I would not be seen.

Whats gotten over me?

Is it just another crush?

Or am I in love?

My first adolescent relationship ended abruptly. One day, she suddenly decided to ignore me altogether. My friends tole me that I was ditched. I was 11 then.

I guess I could say that I was still young at that time and didn't really fathom the complexities of a boy-girl relationship.

But now, I am already 18. Am I ready to devote myself to a second relationship?

I don't know...

But first, am I even appealing to this person?

I don't know...

One thing is for sure though, I would cherish this person wholeheartedly if we could establish a relationship.

But how can I be so sure?

I don't know...

Can I ensure the perpetuity of our relationship?

I don't know...

In the end, nothing is absolute. Thats why Einstein came up with the Theory of Relativity.

So many questions but not a single answer. Guess I will continue thinking about this person for the time being. Then again, I should keep my hopes lower. That way, I would feel less pain. Reality is not so kind.

Oh, by the way, I got 61/100 for Physics, just to update my previous post

'Life goes on, with or without love'

No comments: