July 11, 2006

senile dementia?

Hmm I have a confession to make - I've got short term memory! How do I know? Recently, everytime after going to the toilet, I -urm- kinda keep forgetting to zip up x(

Ah well, go ahead and laugh at me, call me an idiot, a moron, a retard whatever.

But somehow, nobody seems to notice it though. I can walk from the first floor toilet to my classroom on the forth floor without having anyone making wierd gestures at me or giggling at me. Its always my friend beside me in class that inform me of this atrocity(how they know it in the first place, I don't know) then I would immediately zip up. Either that or I would just notice it subconsciously. If not I would just suddenly remember that I forgot to zip up. Wierd. Wonder if theres anything wrong with my brain.

I think its the fourth time already. Crap, I must do something about it.

Then again, its wierd that I can always remember to wash my hands...

All right my mid-year exams results are back and my grades are not exceptionally fantastic but they are not obscenely abyssmal as well.

English - 53/100; Grade C
Physics - Not told about the marks yet; Grade B
C. Maths - 64/100; Grade B
Further Maths - 63/100; Grade B

I am not really very pleased with my results because I knew that I could have done better if I had spend more effort practicing questions instead of just memorising the formulas and stuff.. Guess I will work harder for my prelims.

At least I won't get a dressing down during the parents-teachers meeting.

Oh and I have been feeling rather good yesterday(yes this blog is for yesterday) and this morning(I am writing yesterday's blog today). I wonder why....

Gotta go to school now.

''WHY! Why must Zidane go headbutt that person. ARGHHH its his last match and he chose to remember it with a Red Card and not a Championship Trophy. What the heck could he be thinking?!''

No comments: