November 26, 2006

hahahahahahaha...

very happy coz my exams ended... about one week ago lol.

anyways now that i have access to my ps2, i no longer give a damn about my computer mwahahah... ok not like i can live without it.. just that i use it less often than before because ps2 rocks! and my obsolete and lousy com sucks! things would be different if i could get my hand on an AlienWare but never mind about that now.

i had no intention to blog at all today(nor anytime in the near future) but something happened unfortunately and i just had to.

before this i was playing uncharted waters one and i was happy sailing along the mediterranean sea after making a fortune from trading, looking for mates to work for me. then this bloody pirate just had to attack me and sink me!! sickening son of a female dog. and the worst is i dint save my progress.... and i need to start all over again.... DARNNNNNNNNNN the thought of starting all over again disgusts me so i decided to stop playing the game.

but the night is still young and i dun feel like sleeping.. i cant play the ps2 coz its in my room, which is also my parent's room who are already asleep. and i am too lazy to bring the console into the living room...

Hence, i decided to blog~

lets have a recap of wat i did this past week.

monday 20/11/2006 - cessation of my A levels. very happy. went home and stone for the rest of the day.

tuesday 21/11/2006 - cant remember wat i did. i tink i went swmming. and then went to borrow tv from my aunt to play my ps2.

wednesday 22/11/2006 - cant remember wat i did. oh suddenly recall, went to shop for prom clothes with cow peh seng, ken neh neh, sick smiley groper and mr commando. misguided them to marina square hah. dint get the clothes i wan tho coz none catches my eye.

thursday 23/11/2006 - i definitely remembered wat i did today hehe coz immediately after the day where i went shopping with my 4 frens, i went to shop again for my clothes.. and i found it. cost me a bomb tho. i shall not disclose the sum here.

friday 24/11/2006 - went to shop for my clothes at raoul with sher coz i cant find one i like previously... wait a minute - if i shopped for my clothes and bought it today, then wat was i doing on thursday? there must be some sort of a time paradox here. lets see... i am very sure that i shopped for my clothes again on the day after i shopped with the group of 4... and i am very sure that i shopped for my clothes on friday coz sher came home from seasons park that day. SO, i tink my entry for wednesday is wrong. if thats the case, i cant rmb wat i did that day haha. hmmm wat did i did on wednesday......

saturday 25/11/2006 - went to toa payoh to sell my hp but in the end i dint cos the highest price i was offered is $120. i was damn toot also. i immediately tell the dealer about the specs and info and how long i used it, its condition etc etc when i am not suppose to coz that way, i wud be able to get a better price or sth liddat. or at least i shud wait to the dealer ask me before telling him but no, i told him everything before he even decide to wat price to give me haha. shit me lah. oh well anyways i wun be selling my hp. went to vivo city with sher after that and well its not as extravagant as the advertisements make them to be. but its still quite nice. and it has CARLS JUNIOR! went back to ps in the evening. tako pachi very delicious. i am addicted to it. then went to cathay and wanted to watch happy feet with sher but no seats left. so went home.

sunday 26/11/2006 - went swimming. saw a cute ang moh guy at the pool(?) bought a bar of toblerone to eat and boy, its so delicious! i have wanted to buy it in the past few days already but only found the chance to do so today. toblerone rocks. i tink i am addicted to it.

ladidi ladida
ladidi ladida
i wanna see you cum
into my life...

"Gloria gloria gloria gloria.. our great Japanese female volleyball team will bring us glory. Gloria gloria gloria gloria... our volleyball team confirm will win!" Lyrics from the song "Gloria"

No comments: