November 27, 2006

I dunno whats gotten over me siaz. Been treating my family members pretty badly. Seriously wonder whats wrong with me.

Dunno why I have been in a pretty foul mood this whole day...

Then I am also very lost... dunno what to do. In the past, I would PS my life away during holidays but now, I no longer feel tempted to play the PS. Its like I lost interest in it completely.... I have been stoning my life away this whole day.

Whats happening to me?

Is this what they call mood swing? But usually, capricious emotions are due to either depression, menstration or pregnancy. I am definitely not pregnant. I cant anyway.

I am certain that I only have a banana and nothing else... so it cant be menstration. Maybe I should check again tho.

Depression huh.... nah could not be haha coz I dont have the tendency to seek death.

So what in the world is wrong with me?

Maybe its just me.

No comments: