November 02, 2006

OK!

My General Paper today was not really up to my expectation. The only thing I can do now is pray that I can manage a border-line pass(sounds cheap but hey, its still a pass!). Or I could also pray that the airplane thats transporting our papers to London crash midway, resulting in the loss of all our GP papers but not the death of the pilots. This way, the innocents would be spared and we might be able to retake GP!!!

I tried to chase away my GP blues and ended up watching YouTube, which is quite effective I must say because I watched some crappy stuff like Hardo Gay that got me laughing like an ass haha....

Then, I suddenly found it. It just came so suddenly that I almost can't believe my eyes. I have seen alot of videos in the past about muscular ladies, yes ladies and yes, they do exist. Most of them have the kind of bod that a guy, at least me, would
die for - six pacs, huge chests etc etc. However, despite their hot bod, their faces seems to be erm... abit the unique. Its like after attaining a male physique, these ladies seemed to also take on the appearance of a male.... you know what I am talking about.

What I am looking for is a woman with a fantastic physique and can still be an eye-candy. Yes, I do have a fancy for such ladies - who can stand those cute little itzie bitzie girls that always act cute all the time.. there are some exceptions though.

Anyways, yes, I finally found it. A woman, with a great physique and great face! Her name is Johanna Dejager. The weight she lifts her weight will put people like tedio to shame. and me as well haha..... But I whole-heartedly believe that shes hotter than somebody with the same name as Natasha Beddingfield who some guy I know dreams of running with on the school track.....

Enjoy!



Johanna Dejager.. I shall being admiring you like the way I admires The Boss!

No comments: